VOLTAR PARA OS PRODUTOS
Transformers Robots in Disguise Classe Legião - Bisk
Idade: acima de 6 anos
DESCRIÇÃO DO PRODUTO
In the Transformers: Robots in Disguise animated series, Bumblebee leads a team of Autobots. Their mission: capture escaped Decepticon prisoners that are loose on Earth … and do it without being discovered. Join Bumblebee and his team and help them chase down Decepticons with Transformers: Robots in Disguise figures!
Bisk is a lobster-bot Decepticon who was a prisoner on the crashed prison ship, the Alchemor. He likes making up ways to rack up points and track his achievements during battle, even if he's the only one who understands how to keep score. (No one's really sure if he wants to defeat the Autobots or just level up.) He blasts steam from his antenna and his armored shell is strong enough to deflect blaster fire.
Collectible Transformers: Robots in Disguise Legion Class figures are smaller-scale figures that feature classic Transformers conversion. Each figure converts in 10 steps or less. This Legion Class Bisk figure changes from robot to sports car and back in 6 steps.
Transformers: Robots in Disguise figures unlock content in the Transformers: Robots in Disguise app! Scan the Decepticon shield on this figure to unlock Bisk and a claw. Download the app, scan the shield to activate the code, unlock, and play! App content is for ages 9 and up. See below for details.
Includes Bisk figure and instructions.
• Legion Class Bisk figure
• Changes from robot to sports car and back in 6 steps
• Scan the figure to unlock content in the Transformers: Robots in Disguise app
• Unlocks Bisk and a claw in the app
Figure scale: 3 inches
▪ Ages 6 and up
▪ App content ages 9 and up
▪ Available through June 30, 2018.
▪ Transformers: Robots in Disguise app works with select iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android devices.
▪ Check Transformers.com for details.
▪ Updates may affect compatibility.
▪ Not available in all languages.
▪ Hasbro is only responsible for Hasbro-generated content. Please refer to third party terms and conditions for further information.