BACK TO PRODUCTS
Transformers Toys Cyberverse Action Attackers Warrior Class Gnaw Action Figure
The war between heroic Autobots and evil Decepticons continues on the Cyberverse animated series! Discover the unique powers and skills of each Cyberverse character, and see how those powers will be used to defend Earth… or threaten it.
Easily convert and attack with Transformers Cyberverse Action Attackers toys! Simply convert Gnaw figure from robot to beast mode in 12 steps. The last step of conversion activates the figure’s Mace Mash Action Attack! Once converted, move can be repeated through easy reactivation steps.
Kids can collect other Action Attackers figures, each sold separately, to discover the signature attack moves of favorite characters from the Cyberverse series -- one of the best ways to introduce young kids and new fans to the exciting world of Transformers!
Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
• Includes Gnaw figure and instructions
• 5.4-INCH GNAW FIGURE: Warrior Class Gnaw figure is 5.4-inches tall.
• REPEATABLE ATTACK MOVE: Convert the evil Decepticon Gnaw to activate his signature Mace Mash Action Attack move. Fun attack move can be repeated through easy reactivation steps.
• 2-IN-1 CONVERTING TOY: Easy Transformers conversion for kids 6 years old and up! Convert Gnaw toy from robot to beast mode in 12 steps. Makes a great gift for kids!
• TRANSFORMERS CYBERVERSE CHARACTER: Classic Gnaw toy robot inspired by the vicious Decepticon guard from the Transformers Cyberverse cartoon, as seen on Cartoon Network and YouTube.
• INSPIRED BY CARTOON NETWORK SHOW: In the G1-inspired Cyberverse series, giant Transformers robots from the planet Cybertron engage in epic battles, activating signature abilities known as Action Attacks! Kids can imagine unleashing this special power with this Action Attackers figure!
• Figure scale: 5.4 inches
• Ages 6 and up
• Warning: Choking Hazard - Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.