BACK TO PRODUCTS
Transformers Toys Cyberverse Action Attackers Warrior Class Deadlock Action Figure
The war between heroic Autobots and evil Decepticons continues on the Cyberverse animated series! Discover the unique powers and skills of each Cyberverse character, and see how those powers will be used to defend Earth… or threaten it.
Easily convert and attack with Transformers Cyberverse Action Attackers toys! Simply convert Deadlock figure from robot to car mode in 8 steps. The last step of conversion activates the figure’s Sneak Strike Action Attack! Once converted, move can be repeated through easy reactivation steps.
Kids can collect other Action Attackers figures (each sold separately) to discover the signature attack moves of favorite characters from the Cyberverse series -- one of the best ways to introduce young kids and new fans to the exciting world of Transformers!
Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
• Includes Deadlock figure and instructions
• 5.4-INCH DEADLOCK FIGURE: Warrior Class Deadlock figure is 5.4-inches tall.
• REPEATABLE ATTACK MOVE: Convert the evil Decepticon Deadlock to activate his signature Sneak Strike Action Attack move. Fun attack move can be repeated through easy reactivation steps.
• 2-IN-1 CONVERTING TOY: Easy Transformers conversion for kids 6 years old and up! Convert Deadlock toy from robot to car mode in 8 steps. Makes a great gift for kids!
• TRANSFORMERS CYBERVERSE CHARACTER: Classic Deadlock toy robot inspired by the ruthless Decepticon warrior from the Transformers Cyberverse cartoon, as seen on Cartoon Network and YouTube.
• INSPIRED BY CARTOON NETWORK SHOW: In the G1-inspired Cyberverse series, giant Transformers robots from the planet Cybertron engage in epic battles, activating signature abilities known as Action Attacks! Kids can imagine unleashing this special power with this Action Attackers figure!
• Figure scale: 5.4 inches
• Ages 6 and up
• Warning: Choking Hazard - Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.