BACK TO PRODUCTS
Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Legion Autobot Twinferno
Approx. retail price
Collectible Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Legion Class figures are smaller-scale figures that feature classic Transformers conversion. Change this Legion Class Autobot Twinferno figure between robot and dragon-jet in 7 steps. Scan the Autobot shield on this Autobot Twinferno figure to unlock a token in the mobile app (see below for app details). Collect other Legion Class figures and create your own Autobot vs. Decepticon battles. (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.) Choose a side, and prepare for battle!
Autobot Twinferno has two minds that barely agree on anything, except when it comes to destroying Decepticons. When the flying warrior is in dragon mode, he breathes fire from two heads. It’s double the trouble for the Decepticons!
Join the battle with this figure based on the Transformers: Robots in Disguise animated series.
Includes Autobot Twinferno figure and instructions.
• Legion Class Autobot Twinferno figure
• Smaller-scale figure features classic conversion
• Changes between robot and dragon-jet in 7 steps
• Scan the shield to unlock a token in the app (see below for app details)
• Imagine destroying Decepticons with Autobot Twinferno
Figure scale: 3 inches
▪ Ages 6 and up
▪ App content ages 9 and up
▪ Available through June 30, 2019.
▪ Transformers: Robots in Disguise app works with select iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android devices.
▪ Check Transformers.com for details.
▪ Updates may affect compatibility.
▪ Not available in all languages.
▪ Hasbro is only responsible for Hasbro-generated content. Please refer to third party terms and conditions for further information.
© 2016 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
Manufactured under license from TOMY Company, Ltd.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and Android are trademarks of Google Inc.