BACK TO PRODUCTS
Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Deluxe WFC-S49 Crosshairs Figure
Build the ultimate battlefield with Siege figures. Siege plunges fans into the epic fight to survive on the final day of the Autobot and Decepticon battle to control Cybertron. The Decepticon resistance army and the Autobot counter-resistance fighters gear up with the C.O.M.B.A.T. (Cybertronian Omnifuctional Modular Battlefield Assault Tech) System, the universe's most advanced modular weaponry -- including the meticulous Autobot army sergeant and weapons supervisor, Crossfire.
The Deluxe Class WFC-S49 Crosshairs figure comes with a converting W-35 LR Doomblast Forge Launcher weapon accessory with 2 weapon modes: blaster and hammer modes. Figure features multiple C.O.M.B.A.T. System weapon ports to attach weapons, enabling custom configurations in bot and vehicle modes.
Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
• Includes Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Siege Deluxe Class WFC-S49 Crosshairs figure, 1 weapon accessory, and instructions.
• BUILD THE ULTIMATE BATTLEFIELD: Discover an expansive ecosystem of collectible figures and weapon accessories with Siege figures. (Each sold separately. Subject to availability).
• CUSTOMIZABLE WEAPON LOADOUT: Crosshairs figure includes a converting weapon accessory with 2 weapon modes. Multiple C.O.M.B.A.T. weapon ports on figure enable weapon accessories to attach in custom configurations in bot and vehicle modes.
• EXPANDABLE WEAPON SELECTION: Fans can build bigger mission loadouts by compiling an arsenal of additional weapon accessories from other Siege figures. (Each sold separately. Subject to availability).
• G1-INSPIRED CYBERTRONIAN ALT MODE: Deluxe Class WFC-S49 Crosshairs toy features classic conversion between robot and Cybertronian vehicle modes in 14 steps.
• ADD BATTLE EFFECTS: Attach Fire Blasts accessories (not included. Included with Battle Masters figures. Each sold separately. Subject to availability) to the ends of weapon accessories to simulate blasterfire coming from weapons.
• Figure scale: 5.5 inches
• Ages 8 and up
• Warning: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.