BACK TO PRODUCTS
Transformers: Bumblebee Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Soundwave Action Figure – Toys for Kids
Approx. retail price
The lifeblood of Transformers robots, Energon fuels the epic action on Earth and beyond.
Now, imagine harnessing the Transformers energy source with Energon Igniters figures. Convert this Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Soundwave figure between robot and van modes in 3 steps. Then plug the Energon Igniters core included in pack into the vehicle and push down to unleash driving action. This Soundwave figure stands at a 5-inch scale with eye-catching detailing. The Energon Igniters core unleashes the power in all Energon Igniters figures (each sold separately; core only available in Power Plus and Nitro Series).
Soundwave callously collects intel by stealing the signals of Autobot communications. Once the cold Decepticon spy gathers valuable information, he uses the power of Energon to take off at top speed, delivering his report with haste to the ruthless Decepticon leader, Megatron.
Harness Energon Igniters tech and unleash the power within.
© 2018 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
© 2018 Paramount Pictures Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
• Includes Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Soundwave figure, Energon Igniters core, and on-box instructions.
• Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Soundwave action figure
• Energon Igniters core included in pack activates driving action of Transformers car modes – fun play for kids ages 6 years old and up
• 5-inch-scale figure that features classic Transformers conversion – for best results see instructions
• Easy conversion from robot to van vehicle mode in 3 quick steps
• Harness Energon Igniters tech and unleash the power within
• Figure scale: 5 inches
• Ages 6 and up
• Warning: Choking Hazard - Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.
• Caution: Hair entanglement may result if child’s hair comes in contact with moving parts of toy. Adult supervision is required.