BACK TO PRODUCTS
Transformers Toys Studio Series 40 Deluxe Class Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Shatter Action Figure - Ages 8 and Up, 4.5-inch
Reach past the big screen and build the ultimate Transformers collection with Studio Series figures (each sold separately), inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe.
Arriving on Earth in 1987, Shatter disguises herself as a 1971 Plymouth GTX and begins her search for Autobot criminals.
This Studio Series 40 Deluxe Class Transformers: Bumblebee Shatter figure converts from robot to car mode in 23 steps. Remove backdrop to showcase Shatter in the Decepticon Arrival scene. Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco and 2 detailed accessories.
• Includes Transformers Studio Series 40 Deluxe Class Shatter figure, 2 accessories, removable backdrop, and instructions.
• Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
• STUDIO SERIES DELUXE CLASS – Deluxe Class figures are 4.5-inch collectible action figures inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe.
• 4.5-INCH SCALE SHATTER FIGURE – Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco and 2 detailed weapon accessories inspired by the film. The figure is highly articulated for posability.
• BIG SCREEN INSPIRED - Figure scale reflects the character’s size in the world of Transformers: Bumblebee. Figure and packaging are inspired by the iconic Decepticon Arrival scene.
• 2 ICONIC MODES – Figure converts between robot and 1971 Plymouth GTX in 23 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. For kids and adults ages 8 and up.
• POSE FIGURE WITH REMOVABLE BACKDROP - Removable backdrop displays Shatter figure in the Decepticon Arrival scene. Fans can use the backdrop and pose their figure in the scene with their own style.
• Figure scale: 4.5 inches
• Ages 8 and up
• Warning: Choking Hazard -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.