BACK TO PRODUCTS
Transformers Toys Studio Series 38 Voyager Class Transformers: Bumblebee movie Optimus Prime Action Figure - Ages 8 and Up, 6.5-inch
Reach past the big screen and build the ultimate Transformers collection with Studio Series figures (each sold separately), inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe.
San Francisco Bridge: The iconic art deco suspension bridge spans 4,200ft and is open to car, bike, giant converting robot, and foot traffic.
This Studio Series 38 Voyager Class Transformers: Bumblebee Optimus Prime figure converts from robot to truck mode in 35 steps. Remove backdrop to showcase Optimus Prime in the San Francisco Bridge scene. Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco and a detailed blaster accessory.
Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
• Includes Transformers Studio Series Voyager Class Transformers: Bumblebee Optimus Prime figure, detailed weapon accessory, removable backdrop, and instructions.
• STUDIO SERIES VOYAGER CLASS – Voyager Class figures are 6.5-inch collectible action figures inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe.
• 6.5-INCH SCALE OPTIMUS PRIME – Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco and detailed hand blasters inspired by the film. The figure is highly articulated for posability.
• BIG SCREEN INSPIRED - Figure scale reflects the character’s size in the world of Transformers: Bumblebee. Figure and packaging are inspired by the iconic San Francisco Bridge scene.
• 2 ICONIC MODES – Figure features classic conversion between robot and truck modes in 35 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. For kids and adults ages 8 and up.
• REMOVABLE BACKDROP - Removable backdrop displays Optimus Prime figure in San Francisco Bridge scene. Fans can use the backdrop and pose their figures in the scene with their own style.
• Figure scale: 6.5 inches
• Ages 8 and up
• Warning: Choking Hazard -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 years."