BACK TO PRODUCTS
Within each Transformers robot rests a powerful core made of Energon. Without this core, charging up all that battling, racing, and (when it comes to Bumblebee) singing wouldn’t be possible.
Even the most tubular Autobots get their circuits warped sometimes. Help a bot out by getting his Power Charge core spinning! While in robot mode, spin the core in Bumblebee figure’s chest to amp up lights and phrases. Then, lower the battle mask and reveal his signature Stinger Sword to get this courageous bot ready for battle against the Decepticons.
Convert to VW Beetle mode in 17 steps and rev the car to hear sound effects. Keep the Power Charge core revved up or Bumblebee will lose his charge and power down.
Bumblebee flips through radio stations picking up new Earth lingo. Imagine him using radio sound clips to talk to his friends, like he does in Transformers: Bumblebee!
• Includes figure and instructions.
• Transformers: Bumblebee -- Power Charge Bumblebee figure
• Power up Bumblebee with lights and sounds in both modes -- over 25 sounds and phrases
• Spin the Power Charge core in robot mode for radical soundbites – like DJ scratches and a rap beat
• Rev the Power Charge core in VW Beetle mode for righteous sound effects
• Unleash battle mask and Stinger Sword to achieve ultimate battle mode
• Figure scale: 10.5 inches
• Ages 6 and up
• Powered by x1 1.5V AA alkaline battery (demo battery included). See instructions.