BACK TO PRODUCTS
Transformers Toy Generations War for Cybertron: Siege Battle Masters WFC-S31 Smashdown Action Figure
Build the ultimate battlefield with Transformers War for Cybertron Siege collectible figures, featuring classic G1 characters. (Each sold separately. Subject to availability). Siege plunges fans into the epic fight to survive on the final day of the Autobot and Decepticon battle to control Cybertron. The Decepticon resistance army and the Autobot counter-resistance fighters gear up with the universe's most advanced modular weaponry, including weapon mode Battle Masters -- sentient bots that convert into weapons.
The WFC-S31 Smashdown toy converts from beast mode to Airquake Hammerclaw weapon mode in 6 easy steps. Use the weapon mode to equip other Siege figures (sold separately) with larger mission loadouts and use the included Fire Blasts accessory to look like the impact of a hammer hitting its target.
Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
• Includes Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Siege WFC-S31 Smashdown figure, Fire Blasts accessory, and instructions.
• BUILD THE ULTIMATE BATTLEFIELD: The Generations War for Cybertron trilogy introduces an expansive ecosystem of collectible figures and weapon accessories. (Each sold separately. Subject to availability).
• FEATURES CLASSIC G1 CHARACTERS: Adult fans nostalgic for the original Transformers animation and kids discovering classic characters for the first time can share and experience exciting play patterns for all generations.
• AWESOME WEAPON MODE: 1.5-inch WFC-S31 Smashdown Battle Masters figure converts to hammer mode in 6 easy steps. Simple conversion for kids and adults 8 years old and up!
• COMPATIBLE WEAPON MODE WORKS WITH ALL OTHER SIEGE FIGURES: Siege figures have multiple weapon ports that enable fans to attach the weapon mode of WFC-S31 Smashdown (additional Siege figures sold separately).
• ADD BATTLE EFFECTS: The WFC-S31 Smashdown figure comes with a Fire Blasts accessory. Attach accessory to the end of the figure while in hammer mode to simulate impact of a hammer hitting its target.
• Figure scale: 1.5 inches
• Ages 8 and up
• Warning: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.