BACK TO PRODUCTS
Transformers Toys Studio Series 86-01 Deluxe The Transformers: The Movie Autobot Jazz Action Figure, 8 and Up, 4.5-inch
Recommended retail price
Reach past the big screen and build the ultimate Transformers collection with Studio Series figures (each sold separately), inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe. Now including The Transformers: The Movie!
This Studio Series 86-01 Deluxe Class The Transformers: The Movie-inspired Autobot Jazz figure converts from robot to racecar mode in 20 steps. Remove backdrop to showcase Autobot Jazz in the Moonbase One Destruction scene. In the Moonbase One Destruction scene from The Transformers: The Movie, Autobot Jazz tries to escape Moonbase One before Unicron devours it, but he doesn't make it and is swallowed up by the Planet Eater. Pose the figure out with the included blaster accessory and imagine recreating this classic movie moment!
Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
• STUDIO SERIES DELUXE CLASS: Deluxe Class figures are 4.5-inch collectible action figures inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe, now including The Transformers: The Movie!
• 4.5-INCH SCALE AUTOBOT JAZZ: Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco, is highly articulated for posability and comes with a blaster accessory
• BIG SCREEN INSPIRED: Figure scale reflects the character’s size in the world of The Transformers: The Movie. Figure and packaging are inspired by the iconic Moonbase One Destruction scene
• 2 ICONIC MODES: Figure features classic conversion between robot and racecar modes in 20 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. For kids and adults ages 8 and up
• REMOVABLE BACKDROP: Removable backdrop displays Autobot Jazz figure in the Moonbase One Destruction scene
• Includes: figure, accessory, removable backdrop, and instructions.
• Figure scale: 4.5 inches
• Ages 8 and up
• Warning: Choking Hazard -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.